We gather two types of data about our users: personal information and tracking information.
Personal information is provided by users when posting comments to articles on CryptoYuan.com, when registering for a conference, such as Consensus or Construct, or when purchasing research on CryptoYuan.com. Personal information gathered from posting comments includes e-mail address and screen name. Personal information gathered in connection with registering for our conferences, selling research reports and subscribing to our newsletters may include name, employer, job title, employer address, e-mail address and phone number. Credit and debit card information submitted in connection with purchasing research and conference registration is processed by third-party vendors and is not shared with CryptoYuan.
- Keep track of advertisements
- Stop you seeing the same ad over and over again
- Show ads that are more relevant to you, using country and language preferences
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
- Enhance site performance and facilitate certain site features
- Understand if you have already taken a required step to view certain types of content, such as submitting your email address to post a comment.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party advertisers and vendors. Additionally, third party advertising vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the Internet.
Use of Information
- To enhance users’ experiences on the CryptoYuan Sites, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- To improve our content; and
- To ensure the technical functioning of the CryptoYuan Sites.
CryptoYuan does not sell or disclose personal information about you described above to other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide you with products or services, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or otherwise to cooperate with law enforcement agencies or state and federal regulators;
- We provide the information on a confidential basis to nonaffiliated companies we engage as contractors or agents to perform services for us, such as maintaining software or administering payments. Information will be shared with such contractors only to the extent reasonably necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and pursuant to confidentiality obligations;
- We may disclose information we collect as described above to other companies such as direct marketers to perform marketing services on our behalf, or to third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- We disclose personal information gathered in the conference registration process (other than credit and debit card information) with the sponsors of that conference; and
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular link or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Postings related to articles on the CryptoYuan Sites are publicly available. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any of your personal information in a public posting.
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be directed to admin@CryptoYuan.com.